Location:Hastings on Hudson, NY
Andrus on Hudson is a skilled nursing home located on 26 acres of land.
The facility was built in 1952 and had not undergone a comprehensive exterior rehabilitation project until now. Hayden was awarded this contract in August 2010with a projected completion date of August 2011.
The work scope includes, but is not limited to:
- Complete Pipe scaffold erection
- Parapet removal and replacement
- Steep Slope Roof removal and replacement
- Asbestos contaminated roofing and caulking abatement
- Balcony waterproofing removal and replacement (replaced with Kemper 2K PUR)
- New Aluminum Balcony Rail Replacement
- Flat Roof replacement (Siplast SBS Modified)
- New Lightning Protection System
In addition to the above contract scope work, Hayden has also been contracted to:
- Replace Gatehouse Roofing
- Provide Value Engineering for Solarium Window Replacement